I was on my Sister In Law’s blog, Milwaukee Brown Girl, and saw a great post idea. It is called Friday Five. Every Friday you share a post about five things. I like the idea behind this because the topics will vary each week. This is perfect for me so here is my first post for Friday Five.
I have mentioned before how much my husband and I love going to the movies. So much that I weekly date night includes a visit to our favorite theater.
5 Movies I Want To See In The Next Month
- Hidden Figures I have heard good things about this movie. I want to take my entire family to see it. I think it is important to see strong and smart Africian American women in a movie. The fact that it is a true story makes it even better.
- XXX: Return of Xander Cage This one snuck up on me. It has been 11 years since XXX: State of The Union. I did not think they would make another one. From the looks of the trailer it looks like it might be the best one yet. Lots of action which I love.
- Split I love a good thriller just as much as action when it comes to movies. I am a big fan of all of M. Night Shyamalan movies because I can never figure them out and I am always surprised. Who else would think of a storyline where someone with 24 personalites kidnaps 3 girls?
- Fist Fight It is always great to see Ice Cube in a comedy. Usually you see kids that involved in a last day of school fight. I think it will be pretty fun to see this twist with teachers.
- Sleepless I am a sucker for cop movies. T.I and Jamie Foxx play dirty Las Vegas cops. Jamie Foxx’s son gets kidnapped in the middle of a internal affairs investigation. This looks like a good one.
I am pretty sure I will make it to see all of these. My husband lets me picks the movie so I don’t have to worry about trying to convince him to see anything.
What movies are you looking forward to watching?