Pancakes are always a big hit in my house. They are easy to make plus you can make so many different varieties. During the holiday season, mix things up with this easy Eggnog Pancakes recipe.
Eggnog Pancakes Recipe
Easy Eggnog Pancakes Recipe
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- ¾ cup eggnog
- Place a frying pan or skillet over medium heat and add a tablespoon of oil or butter to the pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, mix eggs, egg nog and butter.
- Slowly add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Using a 1/4 cup measure, portion out the batter into your pan - about 2-3 pancakes at a time - and flip when the tops begins to bubble and the underside has turned a toasted brown color, about 2 minutes.
- Cook for 2 more minutes on the other side and then remove to a warm plate as you repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve with powdered sugar or maple syrup.