My kids are huge LEGO fans and I am so embarrassed that I never paid much attention to LEGO KidsFest tour around the country. Maybe because the stops never were close to where we live. I am so happy to say that it is coming to Milwaukee June 15-17, 2012. I wanted to share some information about LEGO KidsFest in case you are looking for something to do this weekend.
What exactly is LEGO KidsFest?
[box]The LEGO KidsFest is a giant traveling LEGO expo. This hands-on, educational, all-ages LEGO extravaganza features millions of LEGO bricks not to mention lots of construction zones, dozens of life-sized LEGO models and displays, LEGO Ninjago and LEGO Games, group builds such as Creation Nation, live LEGO Master Builders, and so much more covering three acres of space.[/box]
What can we do at LEGO KidsFest?
- Play in the enormous brick pile
- Listen to the LEGO Master Builders during their demonstrations and activities
- Visit Creation Nation and add your very own masterpiece
- Play LEGO board games
- Build a custom car and race it down a ramp with other fans of LEGO
- Check out the 40 life size models built with nothing but LEGO bricks. Don’t forget to take pictures!
- Play to your heart’s content at the Construction Zone
My family are being provided with free tickets to this event.