Carefree has been around for a long time providing women with options to stay fresh easily. As a mom on the go, it is a brand I am more than familiar with. Carefree panty liners are available for different needs which include: the original, for thongs and ultra protection. A new addition to the family are Carefree Acti-Fresh Liners. These new liners provide:
- extra degree of freshness
- unique soft, all over SILK-EASE® cover makes them really easy to insert and remove
- breathable backsheet allows moisture to evaporate quickly
- comfortable enough to wear all day
- 8 hour odor control
- 40% thinner and up to twice as absorbent
- soft and flexible
Carefree liners have always been nice to use for those light flow days or moms to be. You can even use them every day. Whatever your need, you are covered. Carefree Acti-Fresh Liners come in thin, regular, long and extra long. In case you didn’t notice, the packaging has changed and there is a new look. It is easier to read and is much slimmer and more compact.
If you are interested in trying out the Acti-Fresh liners for yourself, stop by the Carefree website to grab your acti-fresh sample. There is a coupon there too.