You can never have too many ideas when it comes to smoothies. I wanted to share 25 healthy smoothie recipes to help jumpstart your health. Plus it makes breakfast or lunch a little easier.
For years I was not eating breakfast unless I was on a business trip or vacation. It was a habit I hung on to from my teenage years. Back then I had great metabolism and ate snacks like crazy. Once I became a Mom, I would eat a little here and there but nothing substantial. In the last few years I have fell in love with smoothies. They are easy to make right at home. No fancy ingredients or equipment required, budget friendly and healthy.
25 Healthy Smoothie Recipes
- Banana Avocado Smoothie
- Protein Packed Cinna-Pear Smoothie
- Strawberry Avocado Smoothie
- Low Fat Mango Smoothie
- Green Tropical Smoothie
- BlueBerry Almond Oatmeal Smoothie
- Kale Fruit Smoothie
- Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal Smoothie
- Mango Ginger Smoothie
- Kiwi Avocado Smoothie
- Orange Ginger Mango Smoothie
- Cantaloupe Smoothie
- Mixed Berry With Kale Smoothie
- Kiwi Strawberry Smoothie
- Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie
- Lemon Smoothie
- Pomegranate Blueberry Coconut Smoothie
- Strawberry Passionfruit Smoothie
- Strawberry Orange Green Smoothie
- Blueberry Pineapple Smoothie
- Mango Yogurt Smoothie
- Skinny Strawberry Shortcake Smoothie
- Spinach Banana Smoothie
- Coffee Banana Smoothie
- Youthful Glow Green Smoothie
When I first started drinking smoothies, I thought I would only stick to a few fruits. Strawberries, grapes, bananas and maybe blueberries. I have since found out there is pretty much no fruit combination I don’t like. I don’t like to eat cantaloupe and other melons on their own but I love them in my smoothies! I like to add apples and handfuls of spinach and kale too. The green smoothies used to gross me out and now they are one of my favorite kind to make.
The possibilities are truly endless! Do you drink smoothies? What do you like to add to yours?