[box] Disney Interactive has released the next exciting adventure with Swampy and the gang in the Where’s My Water? 2. In this free-to-play sequel to the massively popular physics-based puzzler, players will explore challenging new levels across three brand new locations including the Sewer, the Soap Factory, and the Beach.[/box]
The kids and I love to play our mobile games. Where’s My Water was one of our favorites to play. We successfully completed all the levels and were waiting for an update that had new levels. I were pleasantly surprised when I found out that instead of an update, we were getting a sequel.
[box] Featuring over 100 levels and challenges to solve, players will experience the same cut and swipe mechanics pioneered in Where’s My Water? while being able to use power-ups such as Vacuum, Dropper and Absorber to “tri-duck” faster. In Where’s My Water? 2 players are also introduced to “challenge modes” for explosive level replays and quick-timed “Duck Rush” levels.[/box]
- Over 100+ levels and challenges with a brand new look in the Gator universe featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky, and Mystery Duck.
- Introducing ‘Challenge Modes’ to replay the levels in explosive new ways
- Players need to dig as fast as they can to get as many duckies as possible in ‘Duck Rush’ levels
- Players can now earn and purchase hints to solve puzzles and power-ups to help earn ducks
- Complete achievements and earn special themed duckies such as gladiator-duckie, astronaut-duckie, hula-duckie, and many more
- Connect through Facebook to beat friends high scores and gift special items
The game was released on September 12th so we have had a few days to play it.
It is definitely more challenging. Who likes a game with level they can easily beat? We don’t. The mystery duck moves a lot during the game so you can easily miss you chance to get him. We are really liking the power ups you can earn. The vacuum lets the ducks pull their fluids to them. There is nice because directing the steam or water can get tricky. The dropper starts you game with the ducks almost full. This helps a lot when you are trying to get all the ducks.
Right now we are not huge fans of the Facebook link to friends. If you lose energy, you have to ask friends for extra energy boosts. This is not a huge advantage to me because not a lot of my friends play Facebook.
Another addition I would like to see is multiple profiles. My kids would appreciate not having to share progress in the game with their siblings.
Here is a video of the game so you can see it in action.
You can pick up Where’s My Water? 2 now on the App Store http://di.sn/aK5, Windows Phone Store http://di.sn/jL9 & Windows Store http://di.sn/gJw and the Amazon App Store http://di.sn/aK6 with a launch on Google Play coming soon.