Recently I was tagged by one of my favorite blogs, Is 8 Enough? You have to list seven random things about yourself. While thinking of my 7 random facts, my daughter brought it to my attention that I already did this tag, lol. I am starting to realize how bad my memory is 🙂
So, since I already did it, I will just cut and paste my previous answers
1. I love video games. I mean really, really love them. I have even got my family hooked. As a result we have Xbox, gamecube, nintendo ds, psp, wii, gameboy mirco, gameboy advance, playstation and the original nintendo. Since I love The Sims, we have it for all systems including the pc versions. I also have hundreds of pc games too.
2. I can not just leave my curtains open. For some reason I think a thief will look through our windows and case the joint. I think I watch too much CSI and Law and Order, lol
3. I can not use public restrooms. The idea of using them just grosses me out. The movie Rest Stop did not help the situation.
4. I love watching scary movies but they give me nightmares. For some reason I still watch them and the house has to be dark.
5. I can not eat or drink anything that has a sell by date that has expired. This drives my hubby crazy!! What is worse is my daughter does the same thing.
6. I want to buy an RV. I think they are just the coolest thing. I would love to travel the country with my hubby in one. All I need is my laptop and all he needs is his fishing pool.
7. I love to watch strange shows. I watch competitions. Especially Strongman, eating, bartending and cheerleading.
I am going to tag: Anyone who wants to be tagged! If you have not been able to participate in the fun tag, feel free to tag yourself.
Jodi’s Journey recently gave me the Lemonade Award. I met Jodi through one of my bloggy friends, Nessa, and I love reading both of their blogs.
The rules of this award are:
• Put the logo on your blog or post.
• Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
• Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
• Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
• Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
Nessa over at Absolutely Mom gave me another award. (This has been a good year for me)She gave me the Sparky Blogger Award for sparking friendship. Thanks girl 🙂
“This blog invests and believes, in ‘proximity’ [meaning, that blogging makes us ‘close’ – being close through proxy]. These blogs are all charming and they aim to show the marvels of friendship. Let’s give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to eight bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text.”
I am choosing to tag:
Princess Time Toys
Look it’s Meg Ryan’s Mom
Shake the Salt
Che’ Demi’s Boutique Blog
Yes it is the same list as above but I believe these bloggers deserve both awards 🙂